Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us, and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion.
- OBF/DOA – 14 days
- Warranty – 12 months
- Matrix/Cel-Fi Warranty – 24 months
- Blackhawk Antennas Warranty – 5 years
- Altai – 24 months
- Teltonika – 24 months
Dead on arrival (DOA) / Out of box failure (OBF) policy
LTEGear offers a 14-day Out-of-Box failure policy. All units in which a manufacturing defect appears within 14 days of purchase by the end user will be defined as a DOA as long as they meet all of the following criteria:
- No physical or liquid damage can be found on the unit. (Damaged power sockets are not classified as warranty returns.)
- No modification or improper attempted repair has been made to the unit by anybody other than an approved Powertec repair agent.
- No damage has been made due to use of incorrect voltage supply/source.
- No more than 14 days have elapsed since purchase date.
Proof of purchase
Proof of purchase is required for every OBF/DOA and Warranty return units.
Return of Goods
For all returned goods, the customer must first contact LTEGear for further instructions. All goods returned are at buyers expense.